Monday, March 31, 2014

starting again

I was working out very regularly to lose 10 pounds 2 years ago. I've been successful in keeping it off, but now 6 pounds crept on since Christmas and clothes aren't quite fitting. Just eating smartly doesn't seem to be cutting it for me to maintain anymore. 

So, since I was up at 3:35am again (and, yes, I realize that gives me enough time to do 60-90 minutes of working out, but I don't really have the desire to do that!) and falling back to sleep wasn't happening, I decided today was the day to start. T25, Shaun T, and I met this morning. We got along for the first 15 minutes, but then I had to hang out solely with Tania for the last 10 minutes because I was sucking wind. 

Motivated though, so I'll pick it up again tomorrow. Hopefully a little closer to 5am, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment