Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Must cook.

Last night we had a great (although never long enough) time with our friends as we had our "until we meet again" get together. Today, Corey, April, Alex & Jocelyn left to finish up their work in Washington before their big departure for full time missions work in Alaska. But here it goes, thrown out for all to know: I didn't cook! Yeah, that's right - I bought fried chicken, potato salad, bagged salad and the delicious strawberries I've been personally o.d.ing on for a week. While I did cut and wash the strawberries, I didn't even make my own salad! I've never done that before and while I would love for it to come naturally and do it again, it has not sat well with me since. So for all the ease that is fully PREpared food, it's too much for this little hostess to handle.

In other news, Nala gets groomed and "shotted" this week. Softball is coming out of our ears. My cold is heading into week 2 and I'm drowning in snot. Ryder has been completely obnoxious - I'm blaming it on a phase and not bad parenting. My grandma's coming from Minnesota. I got flowers from my hubby today - a very rare occurrence, not from his lack of want but from my frugalness. I'd love to have someone buy my house as a birthday gift. yeah?

No comments:

Post a Comment