Thursday, July 15, 2010

So, this is what summer is like...

Gosh, it's hard to believe that I haven't posted yet this week not because I've been too busy, but because it's been a slow week, with not much to share! With only 2 ball games, teaching, a doc appointment, hair cuts, board meeting and Todd umpiring - we have 2 free evenings! Both of the oldest have finished their baseball & softball for this summer. Both of them loved playing ball this summer, even if neither one had the 1st place team - they learned a lot and Sis can't wait for the new season to start in September! They leave for camp next Monday & Beebo will have us all to himself. He's quite excited about that, but did tell Wy "I can't believe you are leaving me for a week again!" He really does luv his big bro.

Only 4 weeks left of this quarter teaching HR Management - my favorite class to teach. Next quarter I'm teaching Intro to Business. I like teaching that too, but beginning students are often different than those students who are nearing the end of their degree and have often developed good study and participation habits. The entry level classes can be like pulling teeth to get those freshmen to participate! Good thing I like challenges :)

Yesterday I went to the doctor to make sure I'm still cancer free and get some bloodwork done. Results should be in tomorrow. The best part of this appointment was running into a good friend & hubby who are nearing the end of their pregnancy. They were also there for an appointment. I told them I was there to go to their appointment with them and hear all about the sono report... it was fun briefly while she totally bought it! Here's to an easy last week of pregnancy and delivery HW & RW! Can't wait to meet AEW!!


No comments:

Post a Comment