Friday, March 11, 2011

Can I still say Baby Brother at age 25?!?




First of all, Happy Birthday to my baby brother!!! Hugs to you, across the miles... I miss you and I love you to the moon and back! I wanted to add an embarrassingly old picture of the two of us, but lucky for you, they're all packed up!

Speaking of packing, so I guess I kinda subtlely mentioned that we're moving in my last post :) We close on our current home AND on our new home on April 8. It's exciting and scary and crazy busy. It's amazing how much stuff you can accumulate in a small house over 7 years, and yet, there are still things I need! I've been packing some and have completed the living room and dining room. My goal is to get the boys' room done this weekend. But this morning the pod arrived and it kinda smacks you in the face that this is really happening and how much you have left to do! The best part will be the fact that in less than a week, I won't even be able to walk, let alone climb stairs to pack and move. For some that would be an awesome relief, to be able to sit back and be the foreman, directing the move, but dear readers, you probably all know by now that's not really my modus operandi. Ugh, I get a little nauseous just thinking about not getting my hands dirty and jumping in. Now seating Patience, party of one.


No comments:

Post a Comment