Tuesday, January 19, 2010

And so it begins...

And so I thought I'd start blogging just because I enjoy the quiet, voyeuristic behavior that is reading other people's lives through their blogs. Indeed, I've found myself following blogs of people who know people I know (I mean, people I don't really know.) - is that weird? Realistically if I enjoy it, then so must others, right? I mean, just look at Julie & Julia - perfect example of people who don't "know" people, following a blog. I guess the biggest difference is, she was writing about something that people were interested in and well, me, I'm just writing my own little tales.


Whatever the reason for doing this, I've found there's never a dull moment around here and I find myself forgetting some of these awesome moments that range from heart wrenching to infuriating to hilarious. So, what better way to keep record than to put them down somewhere, and by somewhere, of course, I mean blogspot.

1 comment:

  1. I think this is another way to distract myself from what I should be doing, Thanks! LOL:p

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete