Thursday, January 28, 2010

Tanya Simpson, PHR


So, there it is! A 8 1/2 x 11 sheet of paper representing 7 years of work experience and months of studying and preparation! Today I became a certified Professional in Human Resources. Yippee!! The test was the mother of all tests I've ever taken - 225 questions over 4 hours. It has about a 60% pass rate and it was SO hard, and, just like that, it's over. It'd be even more spectacular if it came with a huge promotion or raise or something, but the accomplishment's enough for me for now.

Better yet, I can stop spending every spare moment buried in books or flashcards or practice exams! In fact, I'm leaving you now, because tonight, my DVR and I have a date that's LONG overdue!!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go, Tanya!!! We're so proud of you. Not sure if it is called determination or stubborn-ness, but we knew you would finish this. Always reaching higher-> that's the way you are. Great job!!!
    Mom&Dad

    ReplyDelete