Friday, January 28, 2011

On my mind...

Why do people complain about winter and snow when they live in Illinois?

Why is there an advertisement on the radio that encourages people to file bankruptcy now to be debt free?

Why does rejection hurt just as much when you're 34 as when you're 10?

Why did I not go on to med school?

Why does getting up early to work out not get any easier and feel energizing? or help me to lose weight?

I can't get enough of Duffy and Adele right now. In fact, they are pretty much exclusively what I listen to when not in my car. In my car, it's Fred Figglehorn.

I really like anagrams. Know what those are? They are basically word play... taking letters from a word or phrase and rearranging them to become a new word or phrase. Try it! Put your name in and tell me in the comments which new phrase is your favorite and why. My name favorites are:

Annoys ma spit - as in "Man, that really annoys ma spit!" It makes me think of being irritated, southern style!

Anatomy spins - yes it does! Really, if you've ever taken an anatomy class or played Speed Anatomy on your phone, you know what I mean!

Sanity maps on - again, yes it does!

No comments:

Post a Comment