Monday, March 22, 2010

Monday, Monday

What makes it a good morning:
1) Wyatt's lump is just a swollen lymph node! Funny how that's great news, but considering one week ago, they thought it might be a parotid tumor to be surgically removed, we'll take a giant lymph node. We still have to follow up with the doc this week to see about treating it since it's been enlarged for about 3 months.
2) My brother got married this weekend, and I got 2 new nephews who are sweet as pie. And I got to hug some family that I don't regularly see.
3) Our open house yesterday had 20 groups of people come through. It only takes one of those to buy, so those aren't bad odds.

What makes it a bad morning:
1) At 7:20a.m. this morning, my car decided it didn't want to start. Of course, this happens on a day when Wy needs to be at school at 7:30 for band and Todd has to go to work early for meetings. Thank God for a Dad who slept in rather than leaving to go back to Kentucky in the wee morning hours - I luv my daddy!
2) Ryder has a urologist appointment and abdominal x-ray today, which means lots of waiting at the hospital.
3) In looking at my calendar for the week, I'm in employee enrollment meetings for the next 3 days straight. ick.
4) It's sunny outside and I am still wearing my glasses (not those of the sun variety). Since I think I'm part bat, this doesn't make for much comfort when I step into the great outdoors.
5) My bad list is longer than my good list. However, I think number 1 on the good list probably counts as 2 or 3 good things.

2 comments:

  1. Tanya, you never cease to amaze me. You were one amazing child and you are one amazing woman. Jo

    ReplyDelete